It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:28 am 

I'd been thinking about this for a while, and even considering doing some fiction set on Fiora, (particularly D&D) but one thing stands out as tough to put my finger on.

Humans are humans, as is usual. But Fioran elves *seem* to be divided into 2-3 castes. They all seem like they Trestians for the most part like Edric and Leovold, but Selvala, her enforcer, and the elves depicted on Realm Seekers sort of give off a vibe of a second subrace so to speak, and those depicted on Borderland Explorer and Caller of the Untamed are like a 3rd, unless the Borderland/Hinterland elves are a 2nd subrace from the Trestian elves, and Selvala & others are merely the link between the two.

Goblins also sort of stick out. There's no mention of High City goblins, so I'll just assume there are none, though Daretti was a higher class goblin for his achievements (as uncommon for his race as it may have been) but nothing is said at all about why exactly goblins like Grenzo, Goblin Racketeer, and Goblin Trashmaster are much bigger than the average goblin, let alone why they're bigger than other FIORAN goblins. Any indicator what makes them different between goblins besides *shrug* "was born that way"?

:b::g: Aran: Drow Archer Wizard :planeswalker: :g::w: Zilin Kast: Half-Elf Druid :planeswalker: :u::b: Valin Drom: Egomage :planeswalker: :r: Raff: Crimson Mage :planeswalker: :r::g: Chrysanos: Leonin Wildmage :planeswalker: :w::b: Whulsi: Loxodon Healer :planeswalker:

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:59 am 
NGA Owner

in my headcanon elves are mexican. change my view.

If you are interested in contributing content and have any questions, or if you are interested in contributing as a moderator, administrator, or editor, please feel free to send me a message via PM or to via email at admin@nogoblinsallowed.com :teach:

No one ever pays me in cake. :(

Like this post