It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:57 pm 

Identity: Male
I rode three days before I saw another living soul. And that only holds if you stretch what's meant by "living". "Hell,"
I said, "you're the last thing I expected to see out thisaway"

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:04 pm 

"See?" Eyeless said. "I'm the last thing you expected to SEE?" "You know, that's really not funny."

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 am 

"Hell, it's downright cruel" I said, somewhat aghast. "what's gotten into your head asking something like that?" "Tan my hide if it's not a crime against man and nature" I said with a frown.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:43 pm 

Instead of a defence or explanation,
I was met with a shrug. That raised my curiosity.
Against my own better judgement, I decided to play along.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:38 pm 

"So what the job, huh? What's so important that you'd track me down here?" "Glad you asked," the man smiled, "I got a plan that could make the both of us rich"

Are we going to put up the full text at the start of each chapter? That could keep this coherent enough to go longer than it would otherwise. How would we display it? Bold every 3rd sentence and color code by author?

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:02 am 

Identity: Human
"Go on," I hesitantly replied. He removed one of his many hats with a twirl, reaching a hand inside it and pulling out a highly improbable object. "First, he said, "you'll be needing this," as he handed me the strange object.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm 

"A flaszgelllator, really?" I stammered. "It's for the flazes," he smirked unhelpfully, "in case they need gellating". "Or you know, for dealing with pursuers- you're the best man I can think of to use it, and I'm going to need the best"

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:29 am 

I ain't letting this corpse rot.
"Don't know that I'm the best, or what at," I retorted, "Certainly I can't do all of what you need lonesomely".
My companion took the cue with a showmany wave of his hand, "Now how about I introduce you to the rest of your workalongs?"
"First and definitely least of the fellows you got to meet is this big'un here."

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:40 pm 

"Whatd's that mean, boss?" The "big'un," as he was described, was scratching his head and looking expectedly at them. "I'm not so sure meeting these people is the best use of my time."

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:48 pm 

"Fact, I think I'm going to have to turn you down before you can go any further" I said. And with that, I cinched up my saddle and remounted my steed. "Do hope it works out for you though"

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:00 am 

I'm going to take one last kick at the corpse and see if I can't revive this. Below is the story so far. It has been edited to the best of my sanity.
From here, we keep everything spoilered out until it's decided we have a couple paragraphs' worth to add to the visible text.

The story so far

But Eyeless wasn't going it let it stand at that. A fwhhizzzip behind me sent a chill down my spine- it was the flazgellator. "Now see, 'No' wasn't the answer I was looking for".

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post